Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

CRM Failures at Bajaj Allianz

Bajaj Allianz guys have been calling me repeatedly since last two months. On Friday, I received probably the 15th call from the Sales guy asking me if I want to renew my car insurance.

Although I have renewed my insurance with them (have been doing so for last 2 years) I keep getting these calls.. An excellent example of how processes and CRM systems fail and lead to customer dissatisfaction. They are unable to record that the customer is already renewed and reflect this fact in their processes.. On every call, I asked the salesperson, not to call me henceforth and he in turn assured that I will not receive any call from BA - it never worked.

Finally I had to open up their web site and wrote a strong email - threatened to escalate to IRDA. Hope they act on this now.