Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2007

orkutting

Its fun orkutting, finding old friends and acquaintances online. Since I began exploring on orkut, I use to wounder if it achieves anything other than just spotting friends and adding them on to your friends list... Well yes, its beyond spotting friends. People watch you - since february '07 : 4 months - 222 people viewed my profile. Is'nt that interesting. you are getting known to others.. You get to watch some of your friends and acquintances. Most communities I have joined do not really help find information or network. One in 100 reads your posts on community and responds.. Its addictive, watching scraps is more addictive than emails..

Email addiction.. I know its addictive and like most other addictions, as an addict I am hating to get out of it.. although I know it can help me in several ways.. thats probably going to be my next post.."my experiments of getting rid of email addiction"..